Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Marathon to the end

I have a rather big problem. I leave Madagascar in 16 days, but there is a lot of work to get done in 16 days. I need to do a bunch of training for Elder Morley on a variety of different things to make sure that he can take over all of the many things that we do when I leave. And of course there are people to taught, many projects to work on, and it is just amazing what needs to be done. We are trying to do everything in our power to get this mission running as smooth as possible before the transition of a new mission president in a few months. There is just so much to get done however and its not easy. The new mission president is not going to have a clean slate to start with, but we are trying to get it as clean as possible. 

So this last week, we spent a lot of time in the office working on several big projects that are going on here in the office right now. I can explain a lot about that when I get home, its not worth trying to explain over email. Besides that we ended up teaching a good set of lessons, we also had the opportunity to go on splits on Saturday. That was a lot of fun and I got to see some members and people I baptized. 

So besides that, everyone keeps telling me that I am about to go home, which I already know, but its really weird. Time has flown by so fast, and I am realizing very quickly that the last of everything is coming really fast. 

I will try and send some pictures today of different things. Some pictures from Norbert's baptism, some of the other people that I have seen recently that I love.

Until next week.

Elder Weber 

No comments:

Post a Comment