Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

ANTSIRABE!

Letter from March 9, 2015


Here I am writing you all from the land of Antsirabe!! We have been down here on splits for a few days and life is going great! We have had three great days of splits!

It brings back so many memories of serving here. I was able to visit some people for the last time and it will be crazy to see what the future holds in regards to me coming back to Madagascar.

I really cannot think of much to write this week, because I kinda feel not into things this morning. I feel like I am in another world.

But so this week we did a lot to prepare for our trip and then on Thursday we came down here and then we just did a bunch of splits. But I really don't see anything to write about.

I love my mission, I love the people, even when things come up that are a bit frustrating, you just keep going knowing that the Lord is in control and that He will provide. I have had an experience with that this week, but this is the Lord's work and He is in control. There is a good quote somewhere about how Satan can do nothing to stop the progression of the work of the Lord, and only people who can stop the progression, is ourselves. So as we focus on always progressing, we will help Him do His work.

Elder Bednar recently stated in an all africa conference that this is His work and He does the hastening. Our responsibility is to see if we will keep up with His hastening. The church here in Madagascar is new and it has a few growing pains, but He will provide the way, He always has and He always will.

I love you all!! Keep up the good work that you are doing back home! Try to always progress and be the person that the Lord would have you be. He lives and loves us. That is the greatest knowldege in the world. Love triumphs everything else.

Until next week!
Elder Weber



No comments:

Post a Comment